Class of 2007 10-Year Reunion Weekend
TBD: Fall 2017
Class of 2002 15-Year Reunion Weekend
October 13-15, 2017
Interested in Planning Your Reunion?
Awty Reunions are driven by class leaders and are strongly supported by the Awty Advancement Team! We want your reunion weekend to be a meaningful experience.
Class leaders responsibilities:
- Gather your classmates in a private group on Facebook
- Select a date
- Select a location (Houston, London, Paris, New York City or other)
- Collaborate with the Awty Advancement Team to determine the scope of your event:
- How many events will you have?
- What will each event consist of?
- How do we make this meaningful for your class?
- Who plans it?
- Who communicates details of the weekend with the class?
The Awty Advancement Team responsibilities:
- Work with the reunion planning team
- Coordinate all logistics with the school
- Communicate with and extend invitations to faculty and staff requested by the class.
- Provide a full campus tour.
- Provide a light brunch or lunch event during your weekend. Paid for by the school.
- Provide some table decor for the class reunion dinner.