The Fine Arts at The Awty International School are comprised of Visual Arts and Performing Arts. Each area provides opportunities for students to learn and be expressive in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Go to the Fine Arts Events page to learn about the latest performances and exhibitions.
- Improve students' overall academic performance.
- Students that are actively engaged in arts education are likely to have higher test scores than those with little to no involvement.
- Arts students develop skills needed by the 21st century workforce: critical thinking, creative problem solving, effective communication, teamwork and more.
- Arts involvement allows students to express themselves creatively and bolster their self-confidence.
Fine Arts Booster Club
- The Fine Arts Booster Club (FABC) is a group of Awty parents, faculty, and staff who are dedicated to working for the advancement of the arts at Awy. The FABC's main goal is to provide financial and moral support to the various fine arts programs and activities offered at the school. Click HERE to learn about the parent volunteer organization in the Parent Portal.