Accreditations and Partner Associations
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (I.S.A.S)
- French Ministry of Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap
- Agence pour l'enseignement français à l'étranger (AEFE)
- Mission Laïque Française - La Mission Laïque Française - The Mission was created in 1904 to organize the education of the children of expatriate French personnel working for large companies. The Awty School merged with La Mission Laïque Française in 1978 to form The Awty International School. The Awty International School and La Mission Laïque Française collaborate in recruiting teachers for the French section. It is based in Paris and its schools can be found on all four continents with more than 20,000 students educated.
- The Council of International Schools (CIS) - A membership community committed to high quality international education.
- The National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) - A nonprofit membership association that provides services to more than 1,900 schools and associations of schools in the United States and abroad, including more than 1,600 independent private K-12 schools in the U.S.
- The Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE) - A non-profit, membership-based international organization that partners with educational institutions and associations worldwide to exchange international ideas, resources and research that help develop and improve international education, to diversify and expand school leadership capacity.