Planning a Visit to The Awty International School?
Thank you for your interest. Due to restrictions with COVID-19, available time to meet with prospective applicants will be limited to after school, at lunch time to be determined, or 4:45 p.m. CST.
In addition, please note the following dates during the 2021-2022 calendar year as the campus will be CLOSED:
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 4 - Friday, October 8 (Fall Break)
- Monday, October 11 (Faculty In-Service Day)
- Monday, November 22 - Friday, November 26 (Parent/Teacher Conferences & Thanksgiving Break)
- Monday, December 20 - Friday, December 31 (Holiday Break)
- Monday, January 17 (MLK Day)
- Monday, February 14 - Friday, February 18 (Winter Break)
- Monday, February 21 (Faculty In-Service Day)
- Wednesday, March 16 - Friday, March 18 (Awty Connects Week) *Not closed, but students will be off campus.*
- Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 8 (Spring Break)
- Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) and onward - exams and end of school.
Awty does not accept visits from for-profit organizations or non-accredited institutions.
To secure your appointment, click here. “Sign Up” for new users or “Sign In” for returning users. If your desired date/time is unavailable or you will visit within two weeks time, please contact Cheri Goodwin or Donna Jones.
Coming to Awty
There are many local schools nearby that are conveniently located for a second or third appointment in the day. These schools include The Kinkaid School, Duchesne Academy, St. John’s School, Episcopal High School, The British School, Westchester Academy, Lamar High School, and Bellaire High School. Click here for a map of the area.
Be advised to arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time to avoid traffic conflicts. You will be asked by our security staff for a valid ID (i.e., driver’s license) to receive a visitor’s badge.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to meeting you!