Foundation Languages (English, French, Spanish) & Core Languages (Arabic, Chinese)
The school funds Middle School, Upper School, and IB classes with a minimum of four students.*
- Under-enrolled classes may use a combination of students from both sections French and International to reach the minimum requirement of four students per class.
- Combination of Group 2, Group 6 elective, and Group 7 certificate are also possible.
- Classes with fewer than four students will be self-funded.
*In very specific cases and if no other option is available, the school may decide to fund an under-enrolled class or a class required by the French Ministry of Education for the school year underway.
To reflect the international diversity of the School, a range of complementary languages including, but not limited to, Dutch, German, Japanese, Persian, Portuguese, Norwegian, and Russian are available.
- The school funds IB classes with a minimum of four students per class. If the minimum of four students is not met, IB classes in Group 2, Group 6, and Group 7 may be combined. Classes with fewer than four students will be self-funded.
- Middle and Upper School classes are self-funded.