The Awty International School provides three libraries to meet the needs of its PK3 - 12th grade student body. Each library is designed to support the curriculum of its students as well as encourage reading for pleasure and life-long learning.
Anyone may view the libraries' resources by going to the Destiny Catalog. To access our electronic books and digital databases, Awty students, faculty, and staff may go to the Destiny Catalog Home Page by logging in here using their same credentials used to access a campus computer.
For more information about library curriculum, programs, and resources, please see the Librarians tab below to contact a librarian.
Technology in the Classroom
- Will students continue to have access to school computers?
- WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION FOR CHARGING EQUIPMENT?
- WHERE CAN FAMILIES GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT IF THE DEVICE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY?
- WHAT SHOULD PARENTS LOOK FOR IN A DEVICE AND WHAT FUNCTIONALITY SHOULD IT HAVE?
- CAN THE STUDENT USE THEIR 4G/3G DATA SERVICE AT THE SCHOOL?