Check back here in August 2022 for our 2022-2023 calendar of events. Thanks for a great year!
Interested in planning a class reunion? Check out the details below, and contact Amanda Green, director of strategic communications, for more information.
Class leaders' responsibilities:
- Gather your classmates in a private group on Facebook.
- Select a date.
- Select a location (Houston, London, Paris, New York City or other).
- Collaborate with the Awty Advancement Team to determine the scope of your event:
- How many events will you have?
- What will be the format of each event?
- How do we make this meaningful for your class?
- Who plans it?
- Who communicates details of the weekend with the class?
The Awty Advancement Team responsibilities:
- Work with the reunion planning team.
- Coordinate all logistics with the school.
- Communicate with and extend invitations to faculty and staff requested by the class.
- Provide a full campus tour.
- Provide a light brunch or lunch event during your weekend, sponsored by the school.