Class of 1999 20-Year Reunion Weekend
October 12, 2019
Interested in Planning Your Reunion?
Awty Reunions are driven by class leaders and are strongly supported by the Awty Advancement Team! We want your reunion weekend to be a meaningful experience. If you are interested in organizing an alumni reunion for your year, please email Laura Kalfon.
Class leaders responsibilities:
- Gather your classmates in a private group on Facebook
- Select a date
- Select a location (Houston, London, Paris, New York City or other)
- Collaborate with the Awty Advancement Team to determine the scope of your event:
- How many events will you have?
- What will each event consist of?
- How do we make this meaningful for your class?
- Who plans it?
- Who communicates details of the weekend with the class?
The Awty Advancement Team responsibilities:
- Work with the reunion planning team
- Coordinate all logistics with the school
- Communicate with and extend invitations to faculty and staff requested by the class.
- Provide a full campus tour.
- Provide a light brunch or lunch event during your weekend. Paid for by the school.
- Provide some table decor for the class reunion dinner.