As Awty’s enrollment has grown in response to Houston’s burgeoning growth as an international city, so has the need for expanded facilities. Since 2007, when the original Campus Master Plan was first drafted, enrollment has grown from 1,149 to the more than 1,700. In that time, the first five of seven projects have been completed, thanks to the generosity of many individuals, corporations, and foundations:
- Awty Field (athletic stadium) featuring synthetic turf field, track, and tennis courts
- Levant Foundation Building featuring secondary classrooms, dining facilities, and administrative offices
- Parking garage for 360 vehicles and covered carpool deck
- Lower School addition and playground, and demolition of the “Big Blue” building to create green space
- Early Learning Campus (ELC) for grades PK3/PS to 1st/CP, opened in August, 2017.